PD Day Camps
For kids, PD Day means NO SCHOOL! But for parents it means you still have to work. Don’t know what to do with the kids? Ortona has the solution for you! Our PD Day camps are the perfect way to let your kids spend a day doing something super fun, without the worry!! From games to snacks to crafts to gymnastics (of course!) your kids will have a blast ALL DAY LONG. Combining artistic, trampoline, acrobatic and rhythmic gymnastics, this camp provides participants with the ultimate grounded, flipped out experience.
Details you need to know and things to bring:
- Drop off time is between 8:30-9:00am. Pick up is between 4:00-4:30pm.
- Comfortable shorts and a t-shirt are best, campers will be in bare feet while in the gym.
- Long hair must be tied back, no jewellery please.
- There will be some outside play, weather permitting.
- With your registration you are provided with an Ortona Camp T-shirt (one per camp) that you will receive first day of camp. (an additional t-shirt can be purchased for $15.00 plus GST) Please wear your camp t-shirt everyday.
- With all the fun we have, camp can be very messy. Please wear appropriate clothing (camp t-shirt and play clothes). It is recommended to bring an extra change of clothes in a backpack.
- FOOD: Pack a lunch as well as two light & nutritious snacks for mid-morning & mid-afternoon breaks. Every camper needs to bring a healthy and nut-safe snack for refueling breaks.To help us model good environmental behaviour, please pack a litter-less snack. Campers are encouraged to bring refillable water bottles to hydrate throughout the day. Bottles must be the non-spillable, non-breakable type.
- NUT SAFE POLICY: To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our campers please ensure that all food are free of nuts, nut products and traces of nuts. Food that does not comply with our policy will be replaced with a healthy alternative.
- OGC is not responsible for any items your child loses at camp. Please label all of your child’s belongings with their first and last name and leave all valuables at home. Campers are asked not to bring items of any significant value. OGC does not provide refunds for damaged or lost belongings.
- Please do not bring electronic devices.
If you have a camper looking for some flipped out fun , get them into this camp right away!
To register for this program, click here, then scroll down and select "PD DAY CAMPS". From there you can select a specific class and register!