If you want to register yourself or your athlete in a class, but are not sure which class to take, getting an assessment with one of our Coaches is a great place to start!
An assessment takes approximately 10-15 minutes and the assessing coach will discuss their recommendation for best placement of you or your athlete at the end of the assessment. Please have your athlete dressed appropriately for active movement as they will be taken on the gym floor and put through a series of skills. Minimum age for assessments is 5 years 11 months through 16 years 11 months.
To book your appointment (it’s FREE! Did we mention that?) you have few options:
Option 1: Book a Time Slot
- Set up your account and then add your child as a participant
- You can then reserve your spot immediately by selecting an open time and date.
- Once you have registered online for a slot, you are good to go!
- A reminder email will be sent to you a few days prior to your assessment.
Option 2: Get in Touch
Option 3: Send us your Information
- Complete the form below to send us your relevant information.
- After submitting the form, one of our representatives will be in contact with you soon to schedule an assessment.
Option 4: Ortona Scheduled Events
- Ortona hosts Developmental and Competitive Tryouts. Watch out for a post on our social media for specific dates.
- Ortona will pick a day, from time to time, where you can just drop in for an assessment, no appointment required.
- To attend one of our Developmental and Competitive Tryouts you must set up an account and register for the appropriate class online - they are listed in our Registration system as OGC TRYOUTS. We will be printing off the attendance sheets so you can sign in when you arrive.
Tell Us About Yourself
Required Fields *