If you want to register yourself or your athlete in a class, but are not sure which class to take, getting an assessment with one of our Coaches is a great place to start!
An assessment takes approximately 10-15 minutes and the assessing coach will discuss their recommendation for best placement of you or your athlete at the end of the assessment. Please have your athlete dressed appropriately for active movement as they will be taken on the gym floor and put through a series of skills
To book your appointment (it’s FREE! Did we mention that?) you have few options
Option 1: Please complete the form below and wait for a response within 5 business days to confirm an available appointment
Option 2: Set up your account and then add your child. You can then reserve your spot immediately by selecting an open time and date.
- Pick a date and you just need to show up. You will receive a reminder email a few days prior to your book an available spot we have made available online.
- There is no need to complete the form below and await a response.
- The dates we have listed are the only ones available at this time
Option 3: Ortona Scheduled Events
- Ortona hosts Developmental and Competitive Tryouts watch our social media for dates posted throughout the year.
- Ortona will pick a day, from time to time, where you can just drop in for an assessment, no appointment required.
- To attend one of our Developmental and Competitive Tryouts you must set up an account and register for the appropriate class online - they are listed in our Registration system as OGC TRYOUTS. We will be printing off the attendance sheets so you can sign in when you arrive.
Required Fields *