- Notification of Risk and PIPA forms must be completed BEFORE any participant can enter the gym floor. Please note: Any parent who will be going out into the gym area must sign the Notification of Risk prior to entering the gym.
- No Baby carriers, strollers, or similar devices are permitted in the Gymnastics area.
- No piñatas or confetti.
- If a child has an accident, please find a staff member to assist with the cleanup.
- Children under 4 years MUST be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the party. It is 1 child per 1 adult.
- The Party Host is permitted on the gymnastics floor to take photos. Please no flash photography.
- Parents who are accompanying a child under 4 yrs. are permitted on the gymnastics floor and will also need to sign a Notification of risk. No other parents are permitted on the gymnastics floor during the party and must stay in the party room.
- Please ensure that guests arrive 15 minutes early to go over party orientation and rules and to fill out the Notification of risk.
- Participants that DO NOT follow these rules will NOT be permitted to participate.
- What to Wear:
- Loose, comfortable, stretchy clothing
- Please no jeans, zippers, buttons, snaps, belts, hats, tights, dresses, or jewellery of any kind.
- If your child wears dresses/skirts for religious reasons, please ensure that they are wearing leggings/shorts underneath
- Please tie up long hair
- Bare feet only. Leave shoes and socks under the table or against the wall in the party room
- Please no gum, candy, food, drinks on the gym floor
- Spill/proof, plastic water bottles only
- No glassware, plastic only