Terms & Conditions
NSF Cheques/Declined Credit Cards on Auto payments
A $35.00 admin fee will be charged to your account.
A $20.00 late payment fee will be charged to your account for each missed payment.
If you have already registered your child in a program, but wish to change the program and/or time please complete the form located on OrtonaGymnastics.com answering all the questions and one of our CSR will assist you via email or phone.
Please note the following:
- Participants can transfer programs up to and including the second (2nd) class of a multi-week program. After that date there are no more transfers permitted.
- Please note that transfers are subject to a $5.00 admin fee.
- The Participant’s guardian is responsible for paying any registration fee differences between the two programs. Any refunds owed due to cost differences will be applied to the credit card used to make the original purchase, be paid via a Cheque that will be mailed to the address on file or will be applied as a credit on account. For more information on Credits and Refunds, please see the FAQs on OrtonaGymnastics.com.
Class or Camp Cancellations
Withdrawing from a program:
- If you have already registered your child in a program but wish to cancel the registration entirely, please complete this form found under Registration main navigation menu on OrtonaGymnastics.com or call into the Ortona Main Office at (780) 492-7300 and speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- All Ortona Memberships, day camps/classes, deposits, open gyms, parents night out/date night and those fees explicitly indicated as non-refundable are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Administrative Fees will be applied to all refunds and are as follows:
- A $10.00 admin fee will be levied to all Recreational medical refunds.
- A $10.00 admin fee will be levied to all refunds done to Credit on Account.
- A $25.00 admin fee will be levied to all refunds done as a Payout.
- Programs with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled up to seven (7) days after the course start date. Ortona reserves the right to cancel or change a program as necessary. If we cancel a class, refunds will be issued for the cancelled classes. To compensate for cancelled classes during the course of a program, the program may be extended. If this is not possible, a partial rebate will be available for those who are enrolled in the program.
- For credit card refund requests, the information of the same credit card that was used to make the original purchase must be provided and refunds of this nature can only be refunded back to the original card.
- Refunds for payments made via Cash, Cheque or Debit will be refunded via a Cheque made out to the name on the original receipt and mailed out to the current address on file.
- Recreational Class refunds vary depending on the withdrawal date and are as follows:
- If withdrawing eight (8) days or more before the course start date a refund of the class fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- If withdrawing within seven (7) days of course start date and up to the second (2nd) class a refund of half (50%) of the class fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- Once the third (3rd) class has started NO refunds will be issued.
- Programs that meet more than once a week and are longer than three (3) months in length require thirty (30) days notice to withdraw from, all class fees up to and including the notice period are payable.
- Week-long Camp refunds vary depending on the withdrawal date and are as follows:
- If withdrawing fourteen (14) days or more before the camp start date a refund of the camp fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- If withdrawing within thirteen (13) days of camp start date and up to two (2) days before camp a refund of half (50%) of the camp fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- Once the camp has started NO refunds will be issued.
- Course withdrawal date will be determined based on the submission time of the Request Cancellation form, which can be found here, and/or the date that a doctor’s note is received at the Ortona office. For any withdrawal please fill out and submit this online form. If withdrawing due to medical circumstances please ensure that a copy of the doctor’s note is received by our office and it clearly states the time period that an athlete cannot participate for.
- Classes missed by participant will not be refunded or made up. Classes cancelled by Ortona (such as coach illness or other extenuating circumstances) will either be made up or the missed class(es) credited.