Request Cancellation and Policies
Please note: if submitting a Cancellation request due for Medical reasons please remember that an accompanying Medical note must be submitted as well in order to process the Cancellation. Please send medical notes to email@example.com.
- All Ortona Memberships, day camps/classes, deposits, open gyms, parents night out/date night and those fees explicitly indicated as non-refundable are NON-REFUNDABLE (this includes not placing the money on account as credit).
- Administrative Fees will be applied to all refunds and are as follows:
- A $10.00 admin fee will be levied to all Recreational medical refunds.
- A $10.00 admin fee will be levied to all refunds done to Credit on Account.
- A $25.00 admin fee will be levied to all refunds done as a Payout.
- Programs with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled up to seven (7) days after the course start date. Ortona reserves the right to cancel or change a program as necessary. If we cancel a class, refunds will be issued for the cancelled classes. To compensate for cancelled classes during the course of a program, the program may be extended. If this is not possible, a partial rebate will be available for those who are enrolled in the program.
- For credit card refund requests, the information of the same credit card that was used to make the original purchase must be provided and refunds of this nature can only be refunded back to the original card.
- Refunds for payments made via Cash, Cheque or Debit will be refunded via a Cheque made out to the name on the original receipt and mailed out to the current address on file.
- Recreational Class refunds vary depending on the withdrawal date and are as follows:
- If withdrawing eight (8) days or more before the course start date a refund of the class fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- If withdrawing within seven (7) days of course start date and up to the second (2nd) class a refund of half (50%) of the class fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- Once the third (3rd) class has started NO refunds will be issued.
- Programs that meet more than once a week and are longer than three (3) months in length require thirty (30) days notice to withdraw from, all class fees up to and including the notice period are payable.
- Week-long Camp refunds vary depending on the withdrawal date and are as follows:
- If withdrawing fourteen (14) days or more before the camp start date a refund of the camp fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- If withdrawing within thirteen (13) days of camp start date and up to two (2) days before camp a refund of half (50%) of the camp fees, less the applicable administrative fees, will be issued.
- Once the camp has started NO refunds will be issued.
- Course withdrawal date will be determined based on the submission time of the Request Cancellation form, and/or the date that a doctor’s note is received at the Ortona office. For any withdrawal please fill out and submit this online form. If withdrawing due to medical circumstances please ensure that a copy of the doctor’s note is received by our office and it clearly states the time period that an athlete cannot participate for.
- Classes missed by participant will not be refunded or made up. Classes cancelled by Ortona (such as coach illness or other extenuating circumstances) will either be made up or the missed class(es) credited.