Ortona Gymnastics Club 2020 Annual General Meeting
Tuesday October 20, 2020 at 7:00pm
Meeting style: An online Zoom meeting will be created for the event. Those registered for the meeting will receive a link to attend.
Click HERE to register!
The agenda will include but not be limited to the following items as per Ortona Gymnastics Club ("OGC") Bylaw 5.2.0 Annual General Meetings and 7.9.9 Member Approval of a Financial Auditor.
- Ratification of Board of Directors actions and decisions by the membership
- Approval of the OGCfinancial statements and operating budgets
- Approval of the Appointment of an accounting firm to audit the OGCyearend financial statements
- Election of the OGCBoard of Directors
- President: Position:David Caron
- Vice President: Sarah Dixon
- Treasurer: Hugh Forbes
- Secretary: Ronnie Tallman
Acknowledgement of OGC representatives:
- OGCShareholder on GO Community Centre Board: Tim Lau
- OGCrepresentative on GO Community Centre Board: Lydia Migus
- OGCOperations Committee Representatives: Ian Pattison
ALL ORTONA GYMNASTICS CLUB MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE AGM!
Member packages containing the agenda, reports and other information relevant to this AGM will be available for pick up at the OGC front desk after October 9th, 2019 for those who have registered for the AGM.
There are no prerequisites for this program.
There are no downloads for this program.
No photos to display for this program.