Ortona Gymnastics Club 2023 Annual General Meeting
Wednesday October 25, 2023 at 5:00pm
The agenda will include, but not be limited to, the following items as per Ortona Gymnastics Club (OGC) Bylaw 5.2.0 Annual General Meetings and 7.9.9 Member Approval of a Financial Auditor:
- Ratification of Board Director’s actions and decisions by the membership
- Approval of the OGC financial statements and operating budgets
- Approval of the Appointment of an accounting firm to audit the OGC year-end financial statements
- Election of the OGC Board of Directors
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Board of Directors, please see the following for more information:
OGC Board of Directors Info & Nomination Form
Applications can be submitted to either the front office or via e-mail to Executivedirector@ortonagymnastics.com
- President: Position Open 2-year term
- Vice President: Position Closed (Ahmed Selim is completing his term)
- Treasurer:Position Closed (David Caron is completing his term)
- Secretary:Position Open 2-year term
Acknowledgement of OGC representatives:
- OGC Shareholder on GO Community Centre Board: Tim Lau
- OGC Representative on GO Community Centre Board: Lydia Migus
- OGC Operations Committee Representatives: Ian Pattison
ALL ORTONA GYMNASTICS CLUB MEMBERS ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THE AGM!
Member packages containing the agenda, reports and other information relevant to this AGM will be available for pick up at the OGC front desk after October 5th, 2023 for those who have registered for the AGM.
There are no prerequisites for this program.
There are no downloads for this program.
No photos to display for this program.