||At least 6y but less than 17y 11m
||c/o University of Alberta SCSC - South Campus
11610 - 65 Avenue
No scheduled dates to display for this offering.
Welcome Ortona Participant,
What to Know
- Encourage your child to use the washroom prior to coming to class. Washrooms are available if needed, however it is limited to one person at a time.
- Bring a filled water bottle as water fountains are closed.
- COME DRESSED in tighter fitting active wear to class, no jewellery, and long hair must be tied back.
- A mask must be worn walking into the building, and can be removed once through the Ortona orange doors.
- Please line up (physically distanced) outside the Saville main entrance, where your child will be temperature checked, and your COVID-19 screening reviewed, by Ortona staff member.
- Parent/Guardians are not permitted in the building at this time, your child will be escorted by a coach to the Ortona gym space. Should you wish to view, you can walk around to the back, where we will have our exterior doors open.
- Athletes will be required to place their belongings into a small sanitized bin, that will remain with them throughout class
- Upon entering Ortona, hand-washing will be enforced before class begins.
- Upon class conclusion, a coach will wait with the athlete outside, until parents pick up their child.
Create your account on PRIVIT to complete your new online waiver and COVID-19 screening form. Instructions are provided here: Ortona - Customer Registration Instructions
If your class is a Parented Class, you will need to complete all forms for both your child and yourself.
780-492-7300 - if you have any questions.