PD Day Camps
Combining artistic gymnastics with high flying fun, this camp provides participants with the ultimate grounded, flipped out experience. Cool tricks with hula hoops, balls, ribbons, and skipping ropes are explored in this camp. Impress your friends this year with some very creative moves.
You’ll love the mix! Kids will learn movements on equipment such as floor, vault, balance beam, uneven bars, pommel horse, rings, horizontal bar and parallel bars.
There is also downtime planned during the day that will involve age-appropriate activities such as crafts and movie entertainment. We want these budding gymnasts to last the entire day!
Details you need to know and things to bring:
- Sign in is between 8:00am - 8:30am and Sign out is between 4:00pm - 4:30pm.
- Comfortable shorts and a t-shirt are best, campers will be in bare feet while in the gym
- Long hair must be tied back, no jewellery please.
- There will be outside play during the warmer seasons, which is always weather dependent.
- FOOD: Pack a lunch as well as two light & nutritious snacks for mid-morning & mid-afternoon breaks. Every camper needs to bring a healthy and nut-safe snack for refueling breaks.To help us model good environmental behaviour, please pack a litter-less snack. Campers are encouraged to bring refillable water bottles to hydrate throughout the day. Bottles must be the non-spillable, non-breakable type.
- NUT SAFE POLICY: To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our campers please ensure that all food are free of nuts, nut products and traces of nuts. Food that does not comply with our policy will be replaced with a healthy alternative.
- OGC is not responsible for any items your child loses at camp. Please label all of your child’s belongings with their first and last name and leave all valuables at home. Campers are asked not to bring items of any significant value. OGC does not provide refunds for damaged or lost belongings.
- Please do not bring electronic devices.
If you have a camper looking for some flipped out fun , get them into this camp right away!
There are no downloads for this program.
No photos to display for this program.