World of Wonderment KinderGym Spring Camps - Morning or Afternoon Options available
KinderGym camps combine the best of gymnastics in our unique World of Wonderment (WOW) area as well as offering stimulating crafts and activities. In the WOW gym, the children will be exposed to jumping, skipping, rolling, landing, hanging, springing, swinging and all sorts of good tricks. After that, they will participate in fun activities such as painting, drawing, acting, playing, building and creating. Watch them show off their new skills when you get home or go to the playpark. They will proudly bring home their craft projects and artwork.
This activity promotes:
- Fun, fitness and creative movement builds hand-eye coordination for all sports
- Use hoops, scarves, balls, ropes and ribbons as well as other creative apparatus to create routines to music
- Games and fun activities
By the end of camp your child will have had a general exposure to the sport of gymnastics, had craft & quiet activity time,some outside playtime and a whole lot of fun!
Details you need to know and Bring:
- For morning camps, drop off time is between 8:30-9:00am. Pick up is at noon.
- For afternoon camps, drop off time is between 12:30-1:00pm. Pick up is at 4:00 pm.
- Children must be toilet trained to participate.
- Comfortable shorts and a t-shirt are best, children will be in bare feet for indoor activities. For safety reasons close-toed shoes (runners) should be worn not sandals.
- FOOD: Every camper needs to bring a healthy and nut-safe snack for refueling breaks, as well as a refillable water bottle to nourish them during the camp. To help us model good environmental behaviour, please pack a litter-less snack.
- NUT SAFE POLICY: To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our campers please ensure that all food are free of nuts, nut products and traces of nuts. Food that does not comply with our policy will be replaced with a healthy alternative.
- OGC is not responsible for any items your child loses at camp. Please label all of your child’s belongings with their first and last name and leave all valuables at home. Campers are asked not to bring items of any significant value. OGC does not provide refunds for damaged or lost belongings.
- Please do not bring electronic devices.
Outside Play: There may be outside play, so pack mitts, a hat, a scarf, snow pants and snow boots.Weather permitting, campers will participate in an outdoor winter activity. Please pack your child an extra change of clothing.
Come join us in active play at Team Ortona’s camp this spring!
There are no downloads for this program.
No photos to display for this program.