Whether it’s Winter, Spring, or Summer, Ortona’s Seasonal Camps are always JAM PACKED with fun. Spend a day or even a whole week with us!
Campers will participate in a variety of activities such as crafts, baking, outdoor games (weather permitted), and (of course) gymnastics! Kids will learn movements on the floor, vault, balance beam, uneven bars, pommel horse, rings, horizontal bar and parallel bars. We will also throw in a craft or two to keep everyone on their toes!!
- Drop off time is between 8:30am - 9:00am. Pick up is between 12:00pm - 12:30pm.
- What to wear:
- Comfortable shorts/stretchy pants, and a t-shirt
- Long hair must be tied back
- No jewellery
- It is recommended to bring an extra change of clothes in a backpack
- (Campers will be in bare feet while in the gym)
- Outside Play: Weather permitting, campers will participate in an outdoor activity
- Pack a lunch as well as two light & nutritious snacks for mid-morning & mid-afternoon breaks.
- To help us model good environmental behaviour, please pack a litter-less snack.
- Campers are encouraged to bring refillable water bottles to hydrate throughout the day. (Bottles must be the non-spillable, non-breakable type)
- To ensure the safety and enjoyment of all of our campers please ensure that all food are free of nuts, nut products and traces of nuts. Food that does not comply with our policy will be replaced with a healthy alternative.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with their first and last name.
- Please do not bring electronic devices, or any items of significant value.
- Disclaimer: OGC is not responsible for any items your child loses at camp. OGC does not provide refunds for damaged or lost belongings.
There are no downloads for this program.
No photos to display for this program.