Ages: 9 - 13 years
Combining artistic, trampoline, acrobatic and rhythmic gymnastics with high flying fun, this camp provides participants with the ultimate grounded, flipped out experience. Cool tricks with hula hoops, balls, ribbons, clubs and skipping ropes are explored in this camp. Impress your friends this summer with some very creative moves. You’ll love the mix! It’s pure gymnastics through and through.
You can expect a full day of music, gymnastics, games and fun!
Kids will learn movements on the floor, vault, balance beam, uneven bars, pommel horse, rings, horizontal bar and parallel bars.
It’s pure gymnastics through and through. We will also throw in a craft or two to keep everyone on their toes!!
Artistic Gymnastics: - Artistic gymnastics is the foundation for all sports. Work on basic and advanced gymnastics movements on the floor, vault, balance beam, uneven bars, pommel horse, rings, horizontal bar and parallel bars. Build the strength, power and flexibility needed to excel in any other sport. Challenge yourself to succeed.
Trampoline: - Learn to be a high flier and experience free-fall again and again and again. Want to learn some cool tricks while doing it? Learn the cat twist, the corkscrew, the cruise and cradle while flying through the air on Ortona’s super-bouncy professional grade trampolines. You will have so much fun on the way up, on the way down, on the way up, on the way down...
There is also downtime planned during each day that will involve age-appropriate activities such as cooking, crafts, and other quieter entertainment. We want these budding gymnast/athletes to last the week!
Note: Wednesday afternoon is swimming (The LRT will be utilized to and from the location); and Friday is baking.
- 08:30-09:00 am • Drop off and Sign in
- 09:00-09:15 am • Introduction game & warm up
- 09:15-10:00 am • Gymnastics - circuits/rotations
- 10:00-10:15 am • Refueling break - water & snack
- 10:15-11:00 am • Gymnastics - circuits/rotations
- 11:00-12:00 pm • Crafts (based on theme)
- 11:00-11:30 am • Gymnastics - circuits/rotations
- 11:30-12:00 pm • Sport Activities - circuits/rotations
- 12:00-01:00 pm • Lunch
- 01:00-01:15 pm • Introduction game & warm up
- 01:15-02:00 pm • Gymnastics - circuits/rotations
- 02:15-03:00 pm • Refueling break - water & snack
- 03:00-03:30 pm • Crafts ages (based on theme)
03:00-04:00 pm • Gymnastics - circuits/rotations
- 04:00-04:30 pm • Pick up
If you have a camper looking for some flipped out fun this summer, get them into this camp right away!