||At least 18y but less than 99y
||8775 - 51 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5H1
Add to Calendar
|Friday, Jul 08, 2022
||4:30pm - 11:45pm
All members must abide by the rules outlined by our bingo associations and our club.
- Final decision for all positions worked is at the discretion of the Bingo Coordinator. The Coordinator reserves the right to redirect members as required. Signing up for a position is no guarantee that you will not be required elsewhere.
- No cell phones on the bingo floor.
- Each member is allowed one ½ hour break with a $10 meal supplied by the club. You must sign up for your break spot upon arrival. Late evening gets an additional 5 minute, standing break that includes a beverage or quick snack ($5. Max).
- Allergies – Please note that bingos are not SCENT or NUT-Free. If you have severe allergies that might be affected please do not sign up or be proactive with your medication to prevent any issues. Sitting out/going home will count as a no show and no credit will be issued. Your cheque may also be cashed.
- Bingo Halls have a semi-formal attire policy. Jeans are allowed as long as they are clean and rip free.
- Smoking is only allowed during your scheduled breaks.
- Please arrive at the scheduled time as late fees may apply after 15 minutes. Your Bingo Coordinator should be notified of any late arrival.
- All money and aprons/ bonanzas should be handed in before you go to the washroom or your break for security reasons.
- Bingo patrons and the hall do not appreciate members talking while working so please be respectful of the patrons’ environment as they are paying customers.
Effective June 17, 2020
Afternoon, Evening and Late-Night Events
9 Total volunteers per event
1 Bonanza Controller
3 Bonanza Sellers
3 Nevada Sellers
All volunteers are required to wear a mask while in the bingo hall.
Please note Even Bettor Seller, Cart and Ball Controller have been removed temporarily as we are trying to promote less handling of cards and to practice social distancing. Once AHS lifts social distancing measures volunteer requirements will return to where they were.