||At least 18y but less than 99y
||8775 - 51 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5H1
Add to Calendar
|Monday, Aug 17, 2020
||4:30pm - 11:45pm
All members must abide by the rules outlined by our bingo associations and our club.
- Final decision for all positions worked is at the discretion of the Bingo Coordinator. The Coordinator reserves the right to redirect members as required. Signing up for a position is no guarantee that you will not be required elsewhere.
- No cell phones on the bingo floor.
- Each member is allowed one ½ hour break with a $10 meal supplied by the club. You must sign up for your break spot upon arrival. Late evening gets an additional 5 minute, standing break that includes a beverage or quick snack ($5. Max).
- Allergies – Please note that bingos are not SCENT or NUT-Free. If you have severe allergies that might be affected please do not sign up or be proactive with your medication to prevent any issues. Sitting out/going home will count as a no show and no credit will be issued. Your cheque may also be cashed.
- Bingo Halls have a semi-formal attire policy. Jeans are allowed as long as they are clean and rip free.
- Smoking is only allowed during your scheduled breaks.
- Please arrive at the scheduled time as late fees may apply after 15 minutes. Your Bingo Coordinator should be notified of any late arrival.
- All money and aprons/ bonanzas should be handed in before you go to the washroom or your break for security reasons.
- Bingo patrons and the hall do not appreciate members talking while working so please be respectful of the patrons’ environment as they are paying customers.