||At least 18y but less than 99y
||Coach Monique, Coach Andrey
||c/o University of Alberta SCSC - South Campus
11610 - 65 Avenue
Add to Calendar
|Wednesday, Mar 22, 2023
||9:00pm - 10:30pm
Open Gym Rules
For the safety and enjoyment of everyone, please follow the Open Gym rules below, in addition to our Facility Rules.
- Please come dressed appropriately for active movement. No jewellery, tie long hair back, and only bare feet on the gym floor.
- Baby carriers (Snuggies, framed carriers, slings, etc.) are not allowed on the gym floor.
- Anyone breaking equipment will be charged for its replacement cost.
- Not all equipment on the gym floor is available during Open Gym. Please obey posted closures.
Anyone not following the rules will receive a warning and/or be removed from the gym. Two warnings in one session will result in removal from the gym. More than two removals will result in a permanent block from Open Gym participation.
For the enjoyment of everyone at our facility, please follow the rules:
- The Supervising Coach is in charge and has the authority to remove or refuse entrance to participants.
- Individual entrance requires proper ID or membership.
- All participants and supervising adults need a Notification of Risk/waiver form signed before they are allowed to participate on the gym floor.
- Please no horseplay in the gym at any time.
- All accidents and incidents must be reported to the Supervising Coach.
- No smoking or alcohol use.
- No swearing or rude language
- No gum, candy, food or drink allowed on the gym floor, other than water. Only water in a spill-proof water bottle that is not glass is allowed
- No cell phones on the gym floor
- Ortona is not responsible for any lost or stolen items
- Ortona has a zero tolerance policy for bullying
Please help us keep our facility clean:
- Return all equipment to its original place when finished
- Remove all of your garbage from the gym
- Do not leave any personal belongings (grips, wrist bands, clothing, etc.) in the gym
- No outside shoes on the gym floor, please leave in front cubbies or carry to the locker room
- If your child has an accident, please find a staff member to assist you with clean up
Please help us keep our facility safe:
- Wait on the bleachers for your class to start
- Please stay off equipment while waiting
- All class participants need permission to leave the gym floor
- Any skill unfamiliar to a participant should not be performed
- Participants should be bare foot only
- No jewellery (long earrings, bracelets, rings, watches, necklaces, etc.) allowed
- Long hair must be tied back
- No jeans, belts, skirts, dresses or ripped clothing
- Landing ‘feet first’ only on all equipment